Join now - be part of our community!

viao c series vpccb15fg need help

profile.country.en_GB.title
aswath121
Visitor

viao c series vpccb15fg need help

Hi,

I own a sony viao c series  model: VPCCB15FG  with a amd  HD 6630m radeon  i5 processor  4 gm ram and a 500gb memory.  Till about a week ago i did not have a single issue  while plyaing games like dota  2   but recently my laptop started to heat like  anything  after being switched on especially  once i start to play dota 2  and  the fan  spins like its is  a  turbo drill .  I monitored the heat  it was  around 75 degrees to 85 degrees  that is one issue . Second   i tried to  see if this was a software incompatibility  so i formatted and installed  everything from scratch and it still did not help  whenever i play dota 2  the screen just gets stuck  for  like 4 sec then moves  i thought it might be my ping but the ping is 6 ms and no way in hell  can that be a issue i tried to update  via catalyst control centre and as usual it does not work  and so i had to download latest update in the sony website(link below)

http://www.sony-asia.com/support/product/vpcca15fg

the graphic driver update  screwed   my dota 2 even worse so i had to  restore my pc to  an older time . I've racked my brains so much tried to change everything  play it at high performance  but with vain . Usually i dont give up unless i dont have a frikin clue what the issue is  but  vaio is too complicated. i resorted to thinking it might be a issue with dust  cuz i've never gave it for service centres.  i stil havent sent it yet im a wait for your reply then send it  to have it checked. If  i can  fix it ill be more than happy to folow your guidance  

Message was edited by: aswath121

Message was edited by: aswath121

0 REPLIES 0