Join now - be part of our community!

Upgrade VGC-RA104 to 64 Bit?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
ckcone
Visitor

Upgrade VGC-RA104 to 64 Bit?

Hello, I have been using  VGC-RA104 for a while now - but need to upgrade to a modern version of Adobe Premiere.

Unfortunately the new versions of Adobe Premiere are 64 Bit and my XP Home installation is 32 Bit - so I need to upgrade my OS. After a quick look round on the net I have been led to believe that the VGC-RA104 cannot run a 64 Bit operating system.

Can anyone confirm this or give me any advice or pointers to work around this if so?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi craigcalder and welcome.

Sadly, your RA104 cannot run 64-bit systems and it would not be possible to upgrade it. Almost every component would have to be changed.

The only solutions are to stick with CS4 if this is adequate (as it supports 32-bit) - or bite the bullet and get a new 64-bit compatible computer.

:thinking:

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi craigcalder and welcome.

Sadly, your RA104 cannot run 64-bit systems and it would not be possible to upgrade it. Almost every component would have to be changed.

The only solutions are to stick with CS4 if this is adequate (as it supports 32-bit) - or bite the bullet and get a new 64-bit compatible computer.

:thinking: