Join now - be part of our community!

"First launch problem" with Vaio

profile.country.cs_CZ.title
Handlicka
Visitor

"First launch problem" with Vaio

Hello, firstly sorry for my bad english. I get Sony Vaio SVE1512E6EW on Christmas. I launch it. After few minutes, there was some screen with settings (language, wifi password etc.). Last screen was some registration of Microsoft account. I write my info (email, password etc.) and at next screen there was captcha of this Microsoft account (write code to verify, that I'm real person). I wrote it and confirmed. Now there is only black screen with mouse cursor. I can move it with touchpad, but nothing else. I tried hit ctrl+alt+del, nothing happened. When I turn notebook off and on, there is only the black screen with cursor. Anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
tatrayner
Visitor

I'm afraid I don't have the answer, but I do have exactly the same problem with my Vaio SVD1121.  Have gone through exactly the same steps as you describe and now we just have a black screen. 

Any advice would be appreciated.

profile.country.cs_CZ.title
kajas1993
Visitor

I had the same problem two days ago. You must push Assist button on your keyboard (when Vaio is switch off). Then you restore the system and that is all. I hope that you will have success :slight_smile:

Message was edited by: kajas1993