Join now - be part of our community!

problems with vaio music launher

nonebutfrank
Visitor

problems with vaio music launher

this is the first sony laptoip that i have brought it an FGN-A517S can anyone tell me why music that i have recorded on sonic stage wont play from the music icon on the VAIO launcher.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi nonebutfrank,

Welcome to the forum.

If you want to import your music files into the Vaio launcher?
From the Vaio Zone launcher, Select one of the icons, say music, highlight the icon 4th from the top right(has a mouse pointer icon) right click & select settings.

Select content in the geneal section of the tree, select the add button (pale blue section) and add the folder that contains your relevant files.

I beleive this will work , let me know how you get on?

nonebutfrank
Visitor

Hi Thalamus
Thanks for the reply.
Possiably i did not explain the problem properly .

When i select the music icon on the vaio launcher it shows me all the albums i have recorded on the sonic stage, however it will only play a few of the albums, on most of them when they are selected an error message comes up telling me that it cannot play the specified files.

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

Hi Thalamus
Thanks for the reply.
Possiably i did not explain the problem properly .

When i select the music icon on the vaio launcher it shows me all the albums i have recorded on the sonic stage, however it will only play a few of the albums, on most of them when they are selected an error message comes up telling me that it cannot play the specified files.

Which Bitrate did you used?

nonebutfrank
Visitor

hi seb21

the bite rate was set at 64kbp that was the standard setting and all the recordings that i have done i've used the same settings