Join now - be part of our community!

No More Vaio's After Buying One.

profile.country.en_GB.title
lonewanderer896
Visitor

No More Vaio's After Buying One.

I work as a laptop technician for a company in the UK so as you can imagine we sell parts/laptops and i bought a Sony SVE1511K1EW which i built up my self using new parts.

Anyway the speakers which were already existing in the machine were faulty as there was a constant buzzing sound in the left side ( not the microphone) , the buzzing only occured when i used sound and when it was idle it stopped.

I replaced the speakers and the same problem still happens, the speakers are new .

The video link ive made will show you what happens , ironically as a laptop technician i cannot find the issue , im certain its not a driver issue im certain its something to do with the contact its making with the speaker grills.

Thank You

Just to stress sony's have a similar common issue but is resolved by turning off the microphone, it is turned off i do not use. ITS NOT A DRIVER ISSUE TO CONFIRM

http://videobam.com/tgsaD

Is a short video i created displaying this issue.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
executor1989
Explorer

Hey lonewanderer896.

I know you say it isn't a driver problem, but have you tried the official realtek drivers from their website? Just type realtek into google and it's the first link at the top, from there select "HD Audio Codec Driver" and then choose your OS.

I've noticed before that bundled drivers with laptops aren't always up to scratch and sometimes outdated. Also have you updated your bios? also check if their is are new chipset drivers through the intel website.

Good Luck

Message was edited by: nathanpage18