Join now - be part of our community!

Lyrics (new firmware)

unluckyMonkey
Visitor

Lyrics (new firmware)

Hi @ all,
got a question: how do i transfer songtexts to my vgf-ap1??
after the update, there appeared a new button where before the repeat or shuffle button was (theyre now on one button).
when i click it suddenly a new window pops up (songtext is the headline). now, is there any possibility to import lyrics via sonicstage?
of course there must be one, but where?!
i'm desperate!

and sorry for my english, i'm unfortunately from germany

11 REPLIES 11
Cr3aToR
Visitor

nice question......
i´m in the same stress about this function....

chunky99
Visitor

I have managed to download lyrics through soundstage it's in the properties menu for each track. Unfortunately I still don't see any lyrics when I select them on the Vaio.:smileyconfused:

Anyone else had more luck?

nabilxp
Visitor

i try to do the same thing even with pic and text.
but it dosnt work in the pocket !!
we need a help.txt from sony with an explication of the new update :devil:

Pentagram
Visitor

Here is a link to a pdf with all the changes introduced with the new firmware. It also includes info on how the lyrics option works. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know if it works when you do it according to their instructions.

nabilxp
Visitor

thanks but from what i read the lyrics can be available only if the original song is in the atrac form!
i'm my true ???:smileyconfused:

nabilxp
Visitor

hi all and merry chrimsas;
has any one try to put lyrics??
i try but i cant !!:smileyconfused:

Cr3aToR
Visitor

che%&% man......the lirics just dont work with me lol
:cry:

i can put this right:smileyconfused:
enyone can se the lirics lol:smileycool:

Taffersim
Visitor

I am able to see the lyrics on the Pocket and the scrolling of lines longer than the screen width works well, but what is crazy is that when I use Sonic Stage to play a file with lyrics added via the track properties the PC lyrics window is just black ! :slight_frown:

nabilxp
Visitor

I am able to see the lyrics on the Pocket and the scrolling of lines longer than the screen width works well, but what is crazy is that when I use Sonic Stage to play a file with lyrics added via the track properties the PC lyrics window is just black ! :slight_frown:

how did you did man to put the lyrics into the vaio ??
i try with ss but it's dont work !!!:smileycry: