Join now - be part of our community!

Event 41 Type category 63

profile.country.en_GB.title
nikizante
Visitor

Event 41 Type category 63

I have a Vaio laptop PCG - 7181M and it keeps crashing. I have searched the event log and I have several critical events ( ID 41) type category 63. As I am a self taught computer user, can anyone please tell me in VERY SIMPLE terms, how to rectify this? I have looked on the internet but nothing referring to event 41 type category 63 is making much sense to me. Your help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
nikkilim
Visitor

is this error from Event Viewer? Can you post the rest of the error message? https://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vmware_happy.gif

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

And also please post a screenshot of the Event Viewer window so we can see which category you are looking at.  Event Viewer also usually gives the source of the error - which Service or Program has caused the event.

:thinking:

nikizante
Visitor

Ive never done a screen shot before so here goes - fingers crossed:

event 41.jpg

nikizante
Visitor

Whey hey!!! I should add that whenever I log on to my computer it takes AGES as windows installer tries to install Live Messenger each time. I guess it cant be installed properly. And when i log off there is a delay as Windows tries to shut down Live Messenger and Skype. On one occasion I got so fed up waiting I forced the computer to shut down and got a black screen with blue writing, and had to open in safe mode. I think this might have something to do with my problem. Any help you could give would be great.