Join now - be part of our community!

A really hard decision.....

profile.country.de_DE.title
thwi
Visitor

A really hard decision.....

.....I have to made. Which player shall I choose - the 20 GB for 329,00 Euro or the 40GB for 349,00 Euro?

Any suggestions? Which model should I purchase?
(I do know that there isn´t a carrying case available for the 40 GB model - so in this case I would probably go for an outdoor digicam carrying case (e.g. Crumpler bag).

4 REPLIES 4
TygerTyger
Visitor

Well I have no idea of the differences between them other than the size, but common sense says to me if you can double the memory for just 30 Euros then go for it! Certainly if you can afford to shell out 329 another 30 isn't too much of a killer.

Thorin
Visitor

First I have had the vaio 20G, but I wasn´t shure, if it was the thing I wanted. I thought the Ipod was better. And after 2 weeks I gave it back. :smileygrin: Two weeks later I made my decision, I bought the vaio 40G. And I am happy that I did the way. 40 Euro was the difference and thats ok. Take the 40G you will be happy and you haven´t think about few place on your disk.
Thorin

nemo66
Visitor

Tiger....i own the 40 GB version.
i must admit i would be happy to ....not own it!
Instead i wish i´ve buyed the 20 GB version simply because of its size!
You know....SIZE MATTERS! :smileygrin:

Really....sure u can have for less money more space...but believe me, your PocketVaio will be often with you when the size fits.
That´s my opinion...

nabilxp
Visitor

take the 40giga it's really better ,i have one and i'm very happy,
think also about data you can store into your vaio po
not only music !!
if you want to buy the 20giga one,buy the NH3 is more small than tha vaio pocket !!!:smileygrin: