Join now - be part of our community!

SEN (Sony Entertainment Network) says 'Not Available' on Sony Bravia KDL -55W805A

profile.country.GB.title
blacktoro5
New

SEN (Sony Entertainment Network) says 'Not Available' on Sony Bravia KDL -55W805A

SEN is Not Available so can not access Apps e.g. Netflix. 

I have done a factory reset of the TV.

TV software is up to date

I have restarted the router several times.

I can however access Youtube for example through the Applications menu. 

Its Netflix and other apps I had on SEN that I can not access.

37 REPLIES 37

My KDL42W805A is having the same problem. Can Sony please tell us all what’s happening?

profile.country.GB.title
Trike4me
Explorer

I too have this problem on Bravia KDL 43W653A everything working fine until Thursday afternoon.  Have done all usual checks with TV and my router. What is going on 'Sony'? Answers please!!

profile.country.GB.title
baz1206
Explorer

Our KDL-46W905A hasn't had SEN since Friday either.

BBC iPlayer wasn't Sony's fault but the BBC's decision to stop supporting older Sony TVs. And we lost My5 too!

profile.country.GR.title
Jiim_P
Explorer

W805A, same problem, had some apps in sen menu and now they are locked out. This is preposterous.

profile.country.GB.title
nicolabrowne1
Explorer

I have reported it do Sony actually read these posts and will they do anything about it ? 

LisaLoh
Explorer

Any update yet? Surely you must know the issue by now. It’s been going on since Wednesday. Seeing other posts, this issue is Europe wide at least.

profile.country.GB.title
Wood848
Explorer

I have exactly the same problem with my TV - KDL-42W653A.  The issue started on 25/26 Feb 2021.  I have sent a query to the Sony Support Centre today after factory resetting everything.

profile.country.GB.title
nicolabrowne1
Explorer

I have also sent a email to

Sony can you please update if you get a reply thanks 

profile.country.FI.title
digimasa
Explorer

I have the same problem. Press home / history/Netflix. If you have Netflix in your history then at least for me it works.

TsiamKav
New

I have the same problem with SEN.