Join now - be part of our community!

nx710 problem with 3d

profile.country.en_GR.title
xristostsamados
New

nx710 problem with 3d

I have a nx710 3d tv but i didnt manage to see any content in 3d. i play some samples and movies from my hdd and internet but my glasses the only thing they do is that they clear the blurry image of the 3d content but no depth or anything else like 3d view i saw in the demo in the store. what happens? i connect my pc with hdmi cable. nvidia my card. updated with the 3d software. video player is cyberlink power dvd with 3d options. anyone can help?

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi,

well its not the tv, i have no experience with downloaded content from the internet and dont rely on it, however have you tried it with a dedicated blu ray player or ps3?, you need a 1.4 version HDMI cable (high speed) for it to work smoothly and use proper 3D movies and not some bitrate junk off the internet.

xristostsamados
New

thx for reply . i try that cable when i ll get it. i try to change the frequence of my tv via nvidia control panel and i see that was functioning in 25(!) hz! was too low i think. i try to custom change resolution and hz more than 30 hz i had a problem and a message in tv that says no supported . my cable is still 1.3 hdmi .it will be solved when i take the 1.4 cable? also when i reduse resolution and increase hz (1080*1600 at 30hz) results was pretty good in watching 3d even the downloaded. the only problem was that my tv flickering and in every flick the 3d options (vertical) lost and needed to set it again. anyone knows what ratio supported in my nx710 40'' 3D sony bravia tv hdmi ports? i think thats the problem.

xristostsamados
New

hallo again. my new 1.4 cable came but still icant send more than 29Hz rate in my tv. maybe its the video card in my pc? i dont now i use nvidia chip. any help?also in 29hz rate and lower resolution (1080*1600*900)

i finally could see some movies in 3d. was very nice.my thought is that eather tv or cable or something else dont let the signal pass in highest ratio than 29hz . anyone knows whats wrong? my tv is 100 hz i think why only 29hz can be shown? i put also 50 and 60 hz but i get a black display on tv. any help?

Message was edited by: xristostsamados

Message was edited by: xristostsamados