Join now - be part of our community!

How to download new apps to Bravia

SOLVED
profile.country.DK.title
jetkeep

How to download new apps to Bravia

I have perchased a KDL-46W905A Bravia and can not find a way to download new apps.

Have serched on Google but only found a youtube from Sony about a Android market app to download apps with but i dont have the market app?

104 REPLIES 104
walneyffo
New

gostaria de estalar globo play na minha tv

Miadog12
Explorer

How do I download new apps to my Bravia TV

profile.country.GR.title
Roussosyachting
Explorer

How to download Kodi for KDL 48WD650

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Wd6 is not Android... you cannot install anything apart what is available on opera store

profile.country.GB.title
GasMan2
New

Is that correct that - I have a KDL-40WD653 and want to load some more apps as those in the Opera Store are very limited and US centric. If this is not an android TV then its going back

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

The KDL-40WD653 is indeed NOT an Android based TV.  You can see this for yourself, by pressing the HOME button on the remote control.  The home screen should look much like this picture:

Android TV - Home Image.jpg

Android TV models can be found:

https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/tv/t/televisions?type=android-tv

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Wildroot
Explorer

I have a Sony 32 WD 756 Smart TV. How do I get new apps and access to the internet other than the standard apps.?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

You can only use the apps that are currently installed on the TV as well as the ones that are in the Opera TV Store.  The WD7 series TV does not include a web-browser unfortunately.

Cheers

profile.country.DK.title
leschott
Explorer

vil gerne havde viaplay på vores smart tv

profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hi leschott

Thanks for your post. As this is the Sony UK Community forum, it would be helpful if your contributions were in English :slight_smile:

Best wishes

Mick_D

Community Manager