Join now - be part of our community!

How to download new apps to Bravia

SOLVED
profile.country.DK.title
jetkeep

How to download new apps to Bravia

I have perchased a KDL-46W905A Bravia and can not find a way to download new apps.

Have serched on Google but only found a youtube from Sony about a Android market app to download apps with but i dont have the market app?

104 REPLIES 104
profile.country.GR.title
eikonikos
Explorer

I noticed that there are two different types of Sony TV models:

1. the Android TV

2. the non Android TV, which is called SMART TV

1. in Android tv  model, you download Android apps from Google Play store.

2. In non Android tv model you don't download any apps, but you connect to Internet from VEWD browser, to VEWD site and most apps are running on an online server. You have the ability to use the apps online, without downlading them to device. 

The VEWD TV store (VEWD previously was called Opera) is a demo site with online running apps. It exists in a demo version and you must type the link of demo version to your browser on SMART TV, or on PC to view and use some available apps, not for official use. You must search the apps online and you not need to download them to your device. 

waelaman
New

I have a Sony Bravia tv model number EX65 I can’t use the browser or add any application? Can you help?

profile.country.GR.title
Roussosyachting
Explorer

I don’t know, I have same problem

Send from my iPhone
profile.country.GB.title
peterg136
Explorer

What the hell does that mean? The apps such as they are truly awful nsz-gs7 ?????????

profile.country.GB.title
steve_1995yaza
New

I remember a great website named null48.net, null48 is the store for downloading apps and games for many smartphone operation systems, as I remember for "Android, iOS, and Windows phones". I recommend checking it out, null48 trusted website and has amazing things