Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia KDL-32W706B TV Lost Connection with Netflix

profile.country.GR.title
Isidlo
Explorer

Bravia KDL-32W706B TV Lost Connection with Netflix

Hello everyone!

My above SONY TV has lost connection with the application of Netflix.

The applications simply does not load. It doesn't load the main Netflix homepage. After some time, a message appears saying that there was no connection to the WiFi and that I should reset the rutter.

I tried many manufacturer's reset, downloaded the latest software, spoke with the support center but without lack!

Mind you that I can enter into my Netflix account via other devises ; smartphone, tablet and PC which means that my account with Netflix is active. I'm still paying it without seeing it in my TV.

Is anybody facing the same problem and has he a solution to share with me?

Many thanks in advance for your time.

7 REPLIES 7
Piscie
Community Team

Hey, have you tried to refresh the internet content from the TV settings and try again? Also try different internet sources such as your hotspot to test if it is a TV issue or not.

profile.country.GR.title
Isidlo
Explorer

Hello!

Yes, I did. Refreshed the internet content and made my phone hotspot.

Unfortunately no result.I cannot understand why the updated software for the tv did not solve the problem!

Piscie
Community Team

Well, what is the current software installed? Is it v3.006?

profile.country.GR.title
Isidlo
Explorer

Yes, this is the latest installed.

In fact, when I asked for an internet update via the TV's menu, and especially for updates, it didn't download the new.

Instead I searched SONY support for any software updates for the specific model and found out that the v3.006 was released.

Then, with a USB memory stick, the new software was downloaded and installed in the TV.

Many thanks for our reply.

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hi Isidlo, did you try unplugging the TV from the mains for two minutes and restarting your router? Also, try a hotspot, sometimes it does the trick.

profile.country.GR.title
Isidlo
Explorer

Hello!

Yes, I did that! In fact I left the TV unplugged for a whole night. No effect!

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

What about the hotspot? Or a factory reset?