Join now - be part of our community!

All Streaming Apps Missing or Not Working

SOLVED
Andrewcvarley
Explorer

All Streaming Apps Missing or Not Working

I'm having the same issue, except I have an Ethernet cable. No connection to the Sony servers for anything is possible. 

72 REPLIES 72
profile.country.RO.title
the7artsx
Explorer

why has this been set to solved?? a clearly stated that I have tried all the recomended steps and after over a year I still have no apps! I have a useless sony "smart" TV! sony needs to release a firmware update or resolve the server side depending where the problem is

profile.country.GB.title
Kmtrimmer
Explorer

I do not see the solution. Please share details on how to fix this issue.

profile.country.GB.title
tkm_uk
Explorer

I had this problem with my TV in October 2018 shortly after purchase, and after a day or two, it was sorted.  I did nothing to fix the issue - rather, Sony had a problem in their data center (i can't find the details now), and the problem was fixed.   I think I had to reset to factory settings and re-tuned the TV stations but I don't think that was strictly necessary.   So, this was marked as resolved because the issue went away in 2018.  Sorry i can't be of any more help.

profile.country.GB.title
Kmtrimmer
Explorer

Thank you so much! I did the reset and the apps are working now.
johnehutchinson
Explorer

profile.country.GB.title
Bharat51
Explorer

When i go to streaming channels I usually get Google play and I can get Netflix but nothing happens if I press Home or Apps button.Occasionally I would get all the streaming channels if switch off and restart but not all the time.what could be the problem.My ISP is Sky.

profile.country.GB.title
Cuthers
Explorer

Hi,

My Sony Bravia TV will not display the catch up players.  “All apps” comes up when I press “Home” but when I press All apps, instead of the catch up players showing it goes to photo sharing.  Please let me know how I can fix this problem.

Caroline

profile.country.GB.title
tkm_uk
Explorer

Have you tried:

[Settings] > [System Settings] > [Set-up] > [Network] > [Refresh Internet Content]

If that does't help - what is the error / what exactly is happening ?

profile.country.GB.title
jeepjimboy
Explorer

After owning the set for a couple of years I also lost the Apps all I could do to sort it was to reset the TV back to "factory", and start again! Actually got a better picture as well!

profile.country.GB.title
BaaKinMad
Explorer

The only app which appears to be missing is My5