Join now - be part of our community!

All Streaming Apps Missing or Not Working

SOLVED
Andrewcvarley
Explorer

All Streaming Apps Missing or Not Working

I'm having the same issue, except I have an Ethernet cable. No connection to the Sony servers for anything is possible. 

72 REPLIES 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply to confirm its working again.  

profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

Hi,

Yes, I can confirm as of early this morning all streaming apps working as normal at my place :thinking:

Regards

If it ain't broke don't fix it
koi1953
New

Im exactly the same as above. Havent had streaming apps for over 24 hours. I miss youtube!!

jocosso
New

1. We can't get Netflix or Amazon videos to work but BBC iPlayer does

2. Error message varies between 1107 or no error message (just unavailable)

3. Sony KDL-32W705C-L

4. We have rebooted the router, reset the tv, reconnected the wifi, and tried turning the power off at the wall for 5 minutes as suggested in other posts

5. Wifi is connected via an Ethernet cable and every check says that it is working well

6. Have already tried the factory reset and made sure that the latest firmware was being used

7. BT

8. Netflix works on our Samsung TV. We have tried both Ethernet and wifi options.

thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Its hard to know what to advise you on this to be honest.  However have you tried signing out of all devices for both Netflix and Amazon?  You can do this via your account settings in Netflix/Amazon.

Also, try doing a live chat with Netflix and see if they can help:

https://help.netflix.com/help#startChat

Cheers

sanju2613
New

App are not working on my TV, Sony Bravia. please let me know how to fix the problem.

profile.country.RO.title
the7artsx
Explorer

All my streaming apps have disapeared from the menu, i have tried everything tot get them back, factory reset, hard reset, refresh internet content and nothing works. I have found one way to star youtube and netflix using a smartphone and wi fi direct, if i connect to the tv using the phone and the cast the conntent somehow the apps open and work just fine, but this is unacceptable.

profile.country.GB.title
ncrbrady1
New

My TV updated, now Netflix is back but the Amazon prime app is missing

profile.country.GB.title
Bill-Scotland-1
Explorer

@sanju2613 wrote:

App are not working on my TV, Sony Bravia. please let me know how to fix the problem.

profile.country.GB.title
PhilRutt
Explorer

where is the solution?