Join now - be part of our community!

Players abusing the report feature

Players abusing the report feature

Spoiler
Well, I have been playing a game called Ark on Playstation 4 for several years now. I'm not sure if people know how the game works but it gets extremely competitive and people even sell in game items to others for real money so it can definitely get pretty crazy. Anywho, recently I caught 2 players stealing from me, therefor I kicked them from my tribe. What did players do next you might ask? They went ahead and reported anything they possibly could within our messages. They had over a years worth of messages between me and them and other groups so they had plenty of random things to report. I got banned for 7 days for no apparent reason whatsoever. That was fine I guess, I had a back up account to keep playing. Well said people saw I was unbanned after those 7 days and immediately began reporting me and within the same day I was banned again before I could even get home to play. This time for 60 days. By the time I was able to get back online to play most of my things had autodecayed and auto deleted. This time the silly pointless ban had cost me everything and alot of real life money at that. The system is extremely broken. Players should not be able to abuse the report system in this manner. I was very frustrated that I had immediately canceled my subscription and no longer purchased a ps5. When time had come I instead chose to purchase the new Xbox. I wanted to bring it to everyone's attention just how silly and broken the report feature is and Sony isn't lifting a finger to change it. When you get banned it completely locks you out of everything even from being able to contact customer service. Why is the report system so broken and why is Sony not doing anything to change it? Question of the year. 
0 REPLIES 0