Join now - be part of our community!

Free TV offer with O2

profile.country.GB.title
Cags261219
New

Free TV offer with O2

I recently took a mobile phone package with O2 which included a free Sony Xperia 43inch TV.

I have sent in all the relevant proof of purchase and iemi number and have been waiting since 31st August

I had text the Sony team three times to see if everything was okay and eventually was told I'd hear in three weeks. I waited four then texted again with no reply.

On Friday 30th September, received an email stating that they had a TV for me and it would be delivered Tuesday to Friday this week. That the courier service would contact me with a day to deliver. It's now 4pm on the Thursday and I still haven't heard anything. 

I emailed the promotions team again yesterday evening and again heard nothing back. 

When choosing my phone package, I was originally going for a cheaper phone but because a free TV was on offer with the Xperia 1III I choose to go for this.

I feel I am being fobbed off everytime I try to get an answer. Has anybody else taken out this package with the offer please? If so, have you actually received a free TV?

Thanks to everyone who can advise

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey Cags261219, the offer is true, but try contacting this email: customercare@xperiarewards.co.uk

profile.country.GB.title
Psiphon
New

I'm having a similar issue. I purchased an Xperia 1 IV in September , O2 told me that I would be sent an email stating when I would receive the TV. I chased them a number of times and each time was told that it was out of stock and I would be emailed with an update. I didn't receive an updates.

Yesterday when I chased again I was told that I had to claim the TV from the Sony website but there isn't anywhere to do this as the offer isn't shown.

Did you receive the TV?

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey Psiphon, here's the link for the Xperia rewards programme: https://www.xperiarewards.co.uk/ 

I'd say check with O2 as I don't see the TV offer anymore.