Join now - be part of our community!

cashback problem

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Larkin100
Explorer

cashback problem

I sent off the required details to claim my £100 exactly 30 days after purchase. After many emails and rude replies, I have 4 case numbers. I have sent the required photos 2 times which they have seen, asked for it to be raised as a complaint but I only get a new case number, no recognition of a complaint or cashback. I believe perseverance helps but I only have 2 days left to claim. Any ideas or tips to get a response other than a new case number?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Larkin100
Explorer

I later found out that I had only two days left to submit details, which I had, and eventually after lots of emails I got my cash back. This process is not for the faint hearted and only succeeded after constant complaining until they eventually give in. Sony products are great but their service is terrible.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Bat_Rick
New

Hi Larkin,

Could you explain what document was rejected, is it the proof of purchase?

profile.country.GB.title
Larkin100
Explorer

I later found out that I had only two days left to submit details, which I had, and eventually after lots of emails I got my cash back. This process is not for the faint hearted and only succeeded after constant complaining until they eventually give in. Sony products are great but their service is terrible.