Join now - be part of our community!

Sony 200mm x 600mm focus problem with 2x teleconverter

profile.country.GB.title
quickklik

Sony 200mm x 600mm focus problem with 2x teleconverter

is anyone else having focus problems with the 200m x 600mm very slow and sometimes resets its self then focuses 

Quickklik
13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.GB.title
quickklik

thanks a lot i have been up on Exmoor lost count of the number of times that day i took over 500 shots everyone a keeper i do love the Deer my favourite subject 

Quickklik
profile.country.GB.title
madge115

😃hello my friend glad that you are now enjoying your sony camera and 200-600 lense i am most pleased you have found the right combo i to will be glad to go to my favorite birding place once we are safe to do so   i wish you all the best in your photgraphy  keep safe   madge115

profile.country.GB.title
quickklik

my 200-600mm was ok after the last update its fine now no photography in the uk at the moment the country is shut down due to corvid stay safe good luck with your photography 

Quickklik
profile.country.GB.title
madge115

by the look of your photo-s you are enjoying your sony 200-600  i find myself using it more than the 100-400  but it has its place    shame about the lockdown  my photography  at moment is garden birds  this is where the 400 excels  good luck in your future with the 200-600  stay safe  and hope you have more treats in the west country             madge115